Join my fashion shopping network on Poshmark. The more people who join our network, the more closets we can shop together! Download the free mobile app today and sign up with code BTYSH to get started with a $5 shopping credit. https://poshmark.com/getapp #poshmark #fashion #shopping #shopmycloset
I haven’t been on here in a while. Hope you’re all doing well and feeling okay tonight.
daenerys is bae —by Anonymous
SHE IS EVERYTHINGGG
Your writings about your father just made me cry —by Anonymous
I’m sorry that you cried. Makes me cry too sometimes
tha guy on the cliff he just finished highschool and what he did was he threw all his school papers and books over the cliff screaming “take that” personally i think that its really cool because in a way its like hes free. He went through four years of studying,exams,memorizing things that didn’t even matter but now he’s free now he can finally be free and i bet its the best feeling in the world
great, now all the birds and shit gonna be learning human knowledge. get ready for society to be conquered by animals. look outside and a deer is riding a bicycle down the road. stuck in line at the grocery store cause some rabbit is arguing with the clerk about a coupon. fish swims up the toilet while youre droppin a log, asks to borrow some salt. thanks a lot, guy on the cliff
my life is one giant “what the fuck was i thinking crying over you”
(Source: , via jamieprivateschoolgirl)
Your human body
Is not a jail cell,
Instead it’s a sunny
2pm garden with daisies
Thriving because of
—Alexa Evangelista (via seulray)
I think being the person who drives the google maps street view car would be pretty cool sometimes
Lol just got asked on another date by someone completely different and I’m just sitting here like …….
Idk why I ever limited myself in a relationship growing up and all my hurt feelings from the past are making it really difficult to think that anyone could actually want to date me because they like me as opposed to just wanting sex
Doesn’t help that these days everyone’s dating multiple people at once and I’m always the last to know
Kinda sad tbh
Collection of Random Thoughts
- I went on a date tonight? It was weird but sort of nice? He tried to kiss me goodnight and I gave him my cheek because I like to ruin people’s confidence at every possible moment (kidding). I just… don’t really feel like kissing anyone these days. But he was a really cool guy. Who knows.
- We talked about a lot of big issues, like religion and politics, which you normally shouldn’t do on a first date, but hey, it worked out well. We kinda agree on everything. I’m more invested in my faith but it’s not really a deal breaker for me.
- However, I found it INTERESTING…
- I thought I loved someone for fucking years. And I have no fucking idea what this person’s religion or political stance is. LMAO. Yeah, I’m an idiot. Seriously. I seriously loved this kid with all of my heart and we never, ever, ever fucking ever sat down and had a real life intellectual conversation. Sure, we shared our feelings. But we just made each other laugh. We did fun things. We ate shitty food. We cuddled. But I don’t even know this kid’s religion. Isn’t that fucking bizarre? Years, man. YEARS. How did I EVER want to be with someone like that??????//
- Which makes me scared because what if in the future, I say the same thing about this guy
- What if I never find true love
- What if I die alone
- This has been a post